PERFORMANCES & SERVICES
In a spirit both avant-garde and traditional, the Lausanne Palace and Spa is above all:
- A 5 star hotel restaurant at the centre of Lausanne
- 4 restaurants (La Table d'Edgard with a Michelin Star and 18/20 Gault & Millau) and 4 bars with different ambiences
- 140 bedrooms including 30 suites: two presidential suites, the Coco Chanel suite and the Samaranch suite
- Renovated suites and bedrooms
- Complimentary wi-fi internet
- Complimentary mini bar
- Bedding of anti-allergy natural materials, of silk wool and cashmere
- Individual Nordic duvet
- Range of the most delicate prestigious towels
- Latest generation LCD flat screens and satellite network
- Doorman – car attendant
- Luggage storage
- Spa of 2100 m²: indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, Hair Spa hairdresser by AVEDA, fitness area and organic and balanced food at the Yogi Booster
- 14 multi-functional conference rooms for your seminars, banquets and meetings, professional or private
- Car parking with 100 spaces
- Lift to each floor for a direct access to the Spa from the hotel
- Relaxation area with pool and jacuzzi
- Wine cellar with nearly 800 references
Situated in the heart of Lausanne, the Olympic Capital, the Lausanne Palace & Spa offers you breathtaking views across Lake Geneva to the Alps.
500m from the railway station.
40 minutes from Geneva airport by car or by train.
3h40 from Paris or Milan by train.
Under round pay parking with more than 100 spaces available in our establishment.
Currency : CHF
Language : French
The Lausanne Palace has 140 bedrooms including 30 suites and junior suites.
With a lounge area; individual and unique, all our rooms have their own charm and elegance.
We offer our guests a wide range of services :
- Free Wi-Fi or cable internet
- Free Mini bar
- Air conditioning
- Direct line telephone
LA TABLE D'EDGARD
Gourmet restaurant enjoying a breathtaking view across Lake Geneva and the Alps, possessing a Michelin star and 18/20 Gault & Millau.
THE TABLES D'HÔTES
Table prepared in the kitchen of the gourmet restaurant with a menu of 3 courses at lunch and 5 or 7 courses at dinner, chosen by the Chef, served by the cooks.
Proposed menus on request for the Brasserie du Grand Chêne up to 14 persons.
THE GRAND CHÊNE
Classic Parisian style brasserie in a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere. Open from 7h to 1h. Hot food served until midnight.
THE CÔTÉ JARDIN
Mediterranean restaurant, large panoramic terrace with veranda for the summer season.
PALACE SUSHI ZEN
Three specialised sushis masters recruited in the Land of the Rising Sun who design their dishes in front of the eyes of our clients.
At the heart of our lobby, our new Bar 1915 welcomes you throughout the day from 08h00.
Beautiful stylish bar, the LP’s Bar offers a wide selection of cocktails. Open from 10h30. Live music in the evening from 18h.
Cigar bar with a warm atmosphere with the tone of the Havana. Open from 17h.
14 flexible air conditioned rooms for 5 to 300 persons and our new high tech conference centre. Rooms lit by natural light, technical equipment and packages available.
Our catering service adapts to all your requirements and organises your events from the start to the end, on site or in one of our 14 reception rooms.
Room service, business center and limousine service 24h/24.
Lingerie 6 days/week.
Baby sitting by appointment.
Located at the reception of the conference centre. Equipped with a computer, free internet access, and printer.
CBE CONCEPT SPA
Our CBE Concept Spa wellness centre offers you 2100m² of relaxation. Dedicated to the beauty of the body, the CBE offers a wide range of treatments and programs using recognised and traditional therapies: face and body care treatments based on the new line of CBE Cosmetics anti age cosmetics, and on the AVEDA and Pevonia natural products with a range of products for men.
Our guests enjoy free access to :
- The CBE wellbeing centre
- The Yogi Booster Spa Bar & Lounge, bio and vegetarian bar
- The gym and gymnastics room
- The indoor pool and the jacuzzi
- The sauna and steam room
- The hair spa by Aveda
Lausanne, the Olympic Capital, offers a wide choice of sports such as tennis, swimming, golf, water skiing, windsurfing, horse riding and skiing (just 45 minutes from the slopes).
À ne pas manquer lors de votre visite :
- Le Centre historique et sa cathédrale gothique du XIIIe siècle
- Expositions de peinture, musées et galeries d’art
- Ballet Béjart
- Musée Olympique
The Lausanne Palace invites you to discover the surrounding countryside through a number of different discovery visits :
- The towns of Montreux and Vevey
- The Château de Chillon
- The village of Gruyères
- Vineyards of the region
- A chocolate factory
- Cruise on Lake Geneva
- MOB panoramic train